Um. I just died and went to vegan heaven! It’s one of those days when I really felt like cooking a super tasty lunch, but was too lazy to go to the market. So, I raised my kitchen for ingreds and adapted a recipe for a homemade black bean burger. Not only is this going to be on constant rotation in my house, but it only took about 10 minutes from top to bottom. And the best part is it’s totally allergen friendly! Gluten free, nut free, dairy free, egg free, vegan. I want to apologize in advance, I’m not much of a measurer when it comes to cooking.… Read More
Brrr. It’s kind of gloomy out this morning. You probably know I start every day with a protein smoothie no matter what… but today o was craving something warm and comforting. I wanted to make sure to start my day with my usual 20 grams of vegan protein, so I played around in the kitchen and whipped up this masterpiece. OH MY GOSH! So good! Tastes like warm chocolate banana nut bread… only it’s vegan, paleo, gluten free, and has no added sugar. This recipe will definitely be on repeat!
– 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
– 2 scoops Arbonne chocolate protein powder
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 dash pink Himalayan salt
– 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
– whisk together all ingredients (leave out oats) in sauce pan
– heat on medium heat for 3 minutes
– add gluten free oats and combine
– continue heating another 5 minutes or until desired consistency
– serve warm and top off with 1/2 banana and scoop of nut butter (I’m obsessed with Nuttzo Power Fuel seven seed & nut butter.… Read More
So, apparently I blinked and now it’s almost Summer! I don’t know about you, but I’ve been just fine in my boyfriend jeans and slouchy sweaters… but that’s all about to change. It’s time to start thinking about crop tops and swimsuits and I for one want to be ready to flaunt my bikini-bod, er, make that cute one-piece bod ( <– way chicer in my opinion).
How am I planning on prepping for Summer ’16? By getting my detox on. May 2nd marks the start of out BIGGEST detox group EVER! In this case, bigger is totally better because it means more support, more energy, and the chance to be a part of something huge as we all inspire and encourage one another to reach our wellness goals.… Read More